Wednesday, June 10, 2015

WHY CAN’T WE HAVE LEGAL SEX WITH ANIMALS?

It is legal to have sex with non-human animals, like horses, cows, pigs, dogs, dolphins, or rabbits in Washington, D.C., Hawaii, Kentucky, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Ohio, Texas, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wyoming.  It’s now being called “zoophilia” (formerly known as bestiality).  In other jurisdictions, such acts are at least misdemeanors and in some cases felonies.  ZETA, in Germany, argues zoophilia is a legal right and lifestyle choice, and there seems to be a growing movement in this country to normalize such activities. 

COMMENTS:
I think they’re just trying to get my goat.  

TODAY’S QUERIES & ANSWERS:
Q. Why is Baltimore’s Marilyn Mosby so set against allowing the autopsy results on Freddie Gray to be made public?  (Malia ~ Norfolk, VA)
A. Because they’ll embarrass her and her legal team.  Everything about Baltimore stinks worse than a White House sewer pipe. 

Q. Has the Republican Party turned into the New Democratic Party?  I understand they’re going to find a way to extend ObamaCare subsidies if the Supreme Court rules them unconstitutional.  (Ethan ~ Klamath Falls, OR)
A. You are correct; they call it “extending an olive branch.”  I call it “selling out Americans.”  

Q. Is I.S.I.S. capable of capturing Baghdad?   (Kyle ~ Shasta Lake City, CA)
A. Yes.  There was a very large bomb explosion there yesterday; informed sources say I.S.I.S. is now in the process of “softening” their next target.  Government lackeys have ominously gone from saying there is no way Iraq will allow Bagdad to fall, to saying they “don’t think” I.S.I.S. can pull it off. 

TODAY’S QUOTE:
“There are more animals per square foot in the White House than in any other U.S. location.” ~ Unknown Scribbler

TODAY’S VIDEO:

No comments:

Post a Comment