Monday, April 5, 2010

MUSLIMS EXEMPTED FROM HEALTH CARE MANDATE!

The new Obamacare which was crammed up American rear ends exempts believers in Islam, who consider health insurance or any form of risk insurance to be haraam (forbidden). Health insurance is haraam like other types of commercial insurance because it is based on ambiguity, gambling and riba (usury). According to The American Thinker, “Observant Muslims are not only strictly forbidden from buying any health insurance under the ObamaCare mandate, but may also not even work for any company that provides such insurance or any other form of commercial insurance.”

COMMENTS:
The more that oozes out about this Bill, the uglier it gets. But, you were warned…

TODAY’S QUERIES &ANSWERS:
Q. I hear cries from the left, particularly from Louis Farrakhan and his followers, that Right-Wing Extremists are out to assassinate Obama. What’s your response? (Blanche ~ Los Osos, CA)
A. According to “those guys,” I am a right wing extremist. I am former military, I own guns, I believe in the Constitution, I believe in God, and I don’t believe in abortion as a form of birth control. The last thing I would like to see is for Obama to be assassinated, because I also don’t believe in murder. That could lead to horrible civil disruption and martyrdom. Having said that, we must remember that there are those out there who would kill ANY President for one reason or another. I would not like to be a member of the Secret Service.

Q. The big Tea Party demonstration in Nevada against Harry Reid was disgraceful. Why can’t they just issue an Executive Order to dissolve that organization? (Fritz ~ Boise, ID)
A. They probably will try. It's so much nicer when you can silence the voices of dissent, isn't it? 

Q. If Obama is so unpopular, how does he keep drawing such big crowds? (Gordon ~ San Pablo, CA)
A. Ask the S.E.I.U. and ACORN.

TODAY’S QUOTE:
“All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.” ~ Thomas Jefferson

TODAY’S VIDEO:

THE OBAMA TERRORIST TRIALS - DAY 141: 

No comments:

Post a Comment