Thursday, July 9, 2009

NORTH KOREA ATTACKS... FOR REAL!

According to the Associated Press, a powerful attack that overwhelmed computers at U.S. and South Korean government agencies for days also targeted the White House, the Pentagon, the New York Stock Exchange, the National Security Agency, Homeland Security Department, State Department, Nasdaq stock market and The Washington Post. As of the time of this post, it cannot be confirmed that all of the organizations attacked successfully resisted the sustained computer assaults.

South Korean intelligence officials believe the attacks were carried out by North Korea or pro-Pyongyang forces.

The attack was remarkably successful in limiting public access to the victimized websites; the Treasury Department, Federal Trade Commission and Secret Service were still reporting problems days after the attack started during the July 4th holiday.


COMMENTS:

That sawed-off midget just won’t give up. We simply MUST get Obama over to North Korea IMMEDIATELY to apologize to the little bastard. Come on, already! And, how dumb IS North Korea, anyway? If you're looking for intelligence, you won't find any at these agencies!

TODAY’S QUERIES & ANSWERS
Q. After returning from a long vacation with my wife, I awakened the following morning to discover the air-conditioning system was not operating. I grabbed a quick shower and, feeling horny, I gently awakened my wife and suggested that she might also shower so we could make love before the house got too warm.

I waited and waited. Finally, I peeked in and found her scrubbing the shower floor and walls. I was a tad upset that my wife would rather scrub the shower than join me in bed.
She told me that she didn’t do anything wrong and that I’m being a butt head.
(Wylie – Butte, MT)
A. So, why didn’t you make love in the shower, or are you one of those guys who doesn’t believe in good, clean sex? Just think… If you tied a sponge to her rear-end, she could scrub the shower walls and make love at the same time!

Q. How do I fix the drip in my bathroom?
(MaryAnn – Littleton, CO)
A. Take him to the doctor and have him neutered.

Q. I just heard a shocker on the radio, that most of the so-called stimulus money Congress gave to the states to create jobs has been used to pay bills and debt instead of creating jobs, and that Washington is not really certain what’s happened to all of the money, anyway. Then, I heard that they’re talking about ANOTHER stimulus bill? (Lenny - New Smyrna Beach, GA)

A. That’s correct. So, what’s your problem?

TODAY’S QUOTE:
“The first requisite for the happiness of the people is the abolition of religion.” – Karl Marx

TODAY’S VIDEO: http://www.metacafe.com/watch/664630/comedy/

No comments:

Post a Comment