Friday, August 23, 2019

HUGHES NET SUCKS

All of those enticing ads from Hughes Net makes one want to cut the cable and phone lines.  I did and my satellite internet worked fine for five years, paying Hughes Net $110 per month for their premium service.  I never went over my data limits and then, out of the clear blue, my internet speed dropped to... like dial up speed.  They said I was over my data limits and it was only 13 days into my month!  I don't stream videos and I don't do online gaming. 

But, they wouldn't budge; after paying them well over $6,000 since I signed up with them, they basically called me a liar and told me I had exceeded my limits and would therefore have slower speed unless I bought more "tokens."  When I called them to cancel... then I became worth talking to, but it was too late.  I'd already decided to make the switch... and saved $55 a month in the process for even faster speeds.  Obviously, their attitude toward loyal customers sucks.
*****
Given that Scaramucci is now partying with the Clintons, one has to surmise that he was one of the enemies within the White House who was leaking to the press and giving the President bad advice.  He has now proven himself to be a self-serving snake in the swamp.

The illustrious Gavin Newsom is playing the victim again: This time, he's saying that all of the homeless people in California came from Texas.  What gall!  He was Mayor of San Francisco at the very birth of its homeless problem!  Even the Dems are already sick and tired of him. 

Is the Republican Party now trying to distance itself from President Trump again?  Some top dogs are saying "America First" is a bad idea.  I think they like "America Last" better? 

Jay Inslee has dropped out of the race for the Democrat presidential nomination.  Who in hell is Jay Inslee? 

College student Ella Martine from Orange, Calif., recently texted a picture of her new bedroom to her mother.  Martine forgot to remove the handcuffs from her headboard before she took the picture. Soooo... maybe she's practicing for going into criminal justice?

TODAY'S QUOTE:
"Politicians obviously enjoy unfettered sex; they'll screw anybody." ~ The Unknown Scribbler

No comments:

Post a Comment