Friday, June 19, 2020

BY WHAT AUTHORITY?

California's illustrious Governor Newsom has ordered everyone to wear a mask.  By what authority does the governor of any state have the right to tell me what to wear, when to wear it or where to wear it?  We don't have any Chinese virus cases around here!  Up yours, Governor!  You are not my dictator and I've had quite enough of you and your anti-American thug friends! 
*****

I have to wonder if Joe Biden has access to the same Russian and Chinese connections that Hillary had in 2016?

If even Kings are not above the law, why are Antifa, BLM, Democrats and anarchists allowed to be above the law? 

One thing is for certain: we sure know where John Bolton stands, don't we?

Do you suppose Antifa, the anarchists and fascist Democrats are going to throw a riot in Tulsa tomorrow? 


THEY PROBABLY WISH THEY'D SAID THAT:
"I'll get even with that bastard Trump!  He'll regret getting rid of me!" ~ John Bolton

 

No comments:

Post a Comment