Friday, April 10, 2020

GOD

Today is, of course, Good Friday.  By far a less memorable occasion, it's also my birthday and I can't even go out to a restaurant or bar to celebrate.  Just what am I to do? 

Here we sit, having weathered what we hope and pray is the worst of the storm, and the day of the Resurrection is upon us.  I can't think of a better time than now to contemplate our relationship with God. Happy Easter. 
*****  
Now that the Democrats have gotten rid of Bernie Sanders, they seem to be plotting how to get rid of Joe Biden.  Not that I like Joe Biden, but how can you justify ditching the guy with the most popular votes?  But, then again, I'm not a Democrat, so I don't understand those things. 
 

Dr. Zeke Emanuel, the guy who wrote Obamacare, is now saying Trump needs to shut down the whole nation for 18 months due to the Coronavirus.  The guy is as savvy and compassionate as a rock.

A dad was playing T-Ball with his six-year-old daughter in Brighton, Colorado.  No one else was around except the cop who arrested him and hauled him off to jail for violating self-distancing regulations.  The cop will undoubtedly end up being Mayor of Chicago one of these days; the Mayor there closed down all of the barbershops, then justified getting his own hair cut because he's the Mayor... and has to look nice for the "people." 

Alec Baldwin says that if I vote for Trump again, I'm mentally ill.  Oh... I am soooo downright destroyed!

Jill Stein is encouraging Bernie Sanders followers to leave the Democrat Party and Dems are having a huge snitfit. 

For the first time in centuries, the world now has an excuse to not attend Easter Sunday church services. 

THEY PROBABLY WISH THEY'D SAID THAT:
"This year, I'm to lay a really BIG egg for Easter." ~ Nancy Pelosi
 

No comments:

Post a Comment