Wednesday, December 20, 2017

THE REAL IRONY IN THE WASHINGTON TRAIN WRECK

I once lived in Washington State where my sons now  live and I've been on I-5 under that train bridge hundreds of times, so I'm in no way poling fun at the unfortunate people who lost their lives there or got injured.   What's really being skipped over in that the train was the inaugural run of a new high-speed effort to cut travel time between Seattle and Portland, a distance of 175 miles.  I don't know how much money they spent on this project; I'm sure it was millions and millions.  But, the new "high speed" train was only going to cut the travel time by 15 minutes. 

BIZ PAC REVIEW is reporting an entire Arizona family is now transgender.  The husband is the wife, the wife is the husband and the two boys and girls are now two girls and boys.  I guess some people would rather switch than fight.

Over 700 career bureaucrats have left the EPA since Scott Pruitt took over. As soon as he's finished cleaning house there, he should be moved to the Department of Justice, and then to State. 

Harry Reid's secret investigation into UFO's was out of this world. 

I've said in this blog a couple of times that I thought Al Franken might renege on his"resignation."  Although Franken already publicly stated he will resign, he has not yet set a date for his departure.  Now, a bunch of Democrats are trying to talk him into backing out of his resignation, much to the ire of Tina Smith, who has been named by Minnesota Governor Mark Dayton to take Franken's place.  Grab a frankenfurter and stay tuned to see where the mustard lands. 

ESPN President John Skipper has resigned his position, to deal with a "substance abuse issue."  I am sure that must be of concern to their last viewer.   Their ratings have become lower than a snake's belly. 

Judge Jeanine says Americans are so furious about the way Mueller is handling his Special Counsel job that they are ready to revolt.  She's correct, which is probably why there's such a bug push on to confiscate our guns.  

TODAY'S QUOTE:
"I hear you can buy the whole damned ESPN network for under $1,000." ~ The Unknown Scribbler



No comments:

Post a Comment