Wednesday, December 27, 2017

KIM HASN'T LEARNED A THING

You can tell he's a die-hard, left wing Democrat because he won't accept responsibility for his own actions.  North Korea's Kim Jong-umpf.  He came out over the holiday and said that additional sanctions against his country are an economic blockade and therefore an act of war.  And, he said any country which supports these sanction will end up paying dearly for it.  We will all be punished, he threatens.  I think he's serious, because he's lined up all of his rubber duckies in a row and dressed them up in camouflage. 

Vice President Mike Pence made a visit to troops stationed Afghanistan over the Christmas holiday.  It is unclear as to whether or not he had the permission of Robert Mueller...

Assistant FBI Director Andrew McCabe is now floating balloons that he'll retire in a couple of months.  And poof, I suppose, just lake that he won't be called to task for his gross misdeeds against American democracy... just like Holder, Lynch, Rice, Obama and Clinton... he's going to get away with it. 

It is with great sadness that I report Chief Washington Correspondent James Rosen is out at FOX NEWS.  The network continues to step on its past reputation while the Murdochs seem to bound and determined to turn themselves into another CNN... with similar ratings. 


Raul Castro, Fidel's brother and the resident dictator of Cuba is stepping down in April.  The rumor floating around Washington is that Barack Obama has applied for the job.

Medical doctors are, in the truest sense of the word, quacks.  They recently came out with a finding that the normal range for blood pressure is much higher than it should be.   Normal is now 120/80 or lower.  Well, I had blood pressure a few years ago of 135/70.  At one time, I ran 140/75 and that was normal until they dropped the "good" measurement to 130.  Then, some damned doctor put me on meds and my pressure dropped to 130 and he was happy, but I felt like crap.  I quit the meds and felt much better.  One day, I saw the quack and my pressure was 145/70 and he insisted I go back on meds.  Now, they dropped it to 120/80 and they want to increase the meds.  It couldn't be, I don't suppose, that they want us on meds so they can get a bigger kickback from the pharmaceutical companies?  Nah, it couldn't be.

The illustrious Sheila Jackson Lee, who has accused everybody on the planet except for herself as being a racist, managed to bump an unwitting first class passenger on a United Airlines flight to the back part of the plane on December 18th.  United says it was an "inadvertent" internal computer error and Lee is denying she bumped anybody.  Nevertheless, United did offer the bumped passenger a $500 travel voucher and its apologies.  Fly the friendly skies?  Not me. 

TODAY'S QUOTE: 
"I don't have a fear of flying.  I have a fear of crashing." ~ Billy Bob Thornton


No comments:

Post a Comment