Friday, December 22, 2017

ALL-NEW UFO STORY MAKES HEADLINES

The Navy has released footage of a Navy Fighter Jet's interaction with a UFO that occurred in 2014 near San Diego.  https://youtu.be/Fv_oCn0BR4I  The footage has whipped around the Internet faster than a speeding text message, because it certainly seems to confirm what we have all suspected or known  for decades: we are not alone... unless you're a Democrat by the name of Schumer or Pelosi.  

Seriously, I've had my own encounters with UFO's, two of them, and I'm a believer.  One was when I met Billy Carter and the other was when I met Kathy Griffin. 

Well, it appears that the witnesses from the FBI and the Justice Department who've been testifying before Congress can't get their stories straight.  When they had McCabe in a closed hearing Wednesday, he came up with different answers than those who preceded him.  Whatever happens, whatever the answers ultimately are, it seems that every one involved is trying to drag these proceedings out until after the 2024 elections.  In my day, we'd just line them up, pull out our six shooters and start firing off shots at their feet; that always produced fast answers.  These days, Members of Congress are two busy shooting off at their mouths.

With all of the hyperbole, partying and dancing over the new tax bill, one would think that Donald Duck had finally married Goofy.

Well, Franken didn't like my sarcastic suggestion that he might renege on his resignation.  Once he got wind of my ire, he came out and announced he'll leave Congress on January 2nd.  By waiting until then, I presume, he'll get a bigger retirement check.   

I see the U.N. has moved to rebuff our agreement to Israel's use of Jerusalem as its capitol and the relocation of our embassy there.  Personally, I think we should also move the U.N. building to Alcatraz Island.  

All the Dems are running around like Chicken Little, exclaiming what horrible misfortune will occur to Trump if he dares to even think about firing Robert Mueller.  Why fire the guy anyway when he stands out as the epitome of everything that is wrong with the radical left-wing of the Democrat Party?  

Well, have a Merry Christmas and let's all hope that Santa doesn't get run over by Darth Vader in a flying saucer on Christmas Eve.  See you next Wednesday.  

TODAY'S QUOTE:
“I announced to people when I landed that I come in peace.”~ Barack Obama on a visit to Roswell, NM.  

No comments:

Post a Comment