Tuesday, September 28, 2010

ONE OF OUR DUTIES

A reader forwarded the following information which is interesting.  I pretty much suspected the content, but most people don't know how our Presidents stand on any issue, let alone the environment.  Not that I'm an environmental wacko, by any means, but I am well aware of the fact that we, as individuals and businesses can and should do more simple things on a regular basis to protect and preserve our environment for our children and grand children. 

The environment is a lot like our government; if you don't take care of it, it soon becomes polluted. 


"I thought perhaps you'd be interested in sharing this article with your readers? After having followed your blog for a while, I feel that this one article would align well with your blog's subject matter. If interested, here's the link for your convenience: 

http://www.environmentalsciencedegrees.net/blog/2010/presidents-with-the-best-and-worst-environmental-records/

"Either way, I hope you continue putting out great content through your blog. It has been a sincere pleasure to read. Thanks for your time!"

And, thank you, Ron!

No comments:

Post a Comment