Friday, February 22, 2019

A SOBBING, SORRY I.S.I.S. WAH, WAH, WAH

Hoda Muthana, an Alabama woman who joined ISIS and called for the killing of Americans will not be admitted back into the United States.  She wants to return home with the 18-month-old son she had with her ISIS husband, but Secretary of State Mike Pompeo is saying"No way."  “I would tell them please forgive me for being so ignorant, and I was really young and ignorant and I was 19 when I decided to leave.” 

Hassan Shibly, her representative is blaming the Trump Administration for continuing in "its attempts to wrongfully strip citizens of their citizenship.”  If I had the deciding power, I'd send her and her son to Guantanamo. 
*****

AOC, who did everything possible in this world to scuttle Amazon's plans to open a second headquarters in New York City, and who was celebrating ecstatically when Amazon pulled out of the deal, has been taking severe heat for her antics.... even from within her own party.  She's now doing what any Democrat would do under the circumstances: she's denying it.

Robocallers now have everyone in the country afraid to answer their phones.  I had nine yesterday within the space of half an hour; that doesn't count the ones which were automatically blocked.

Well, I stand corrected.  With William Barr stepping in as Attorney General, with Sessions gone and Rosenstein about to be gone... there indeed is a strong possibility that the Mueller investigation will be over relatively soon... perhaps even before Kamala Harris gets elected president.  Barf.

Who can blame Jussie Smollett for claiming he got attacked by thugs wearing MAGA hats?  After call, he is an actor, you know.  (Left-wing Hollywood type, too,).

Muslim Representative Ilhan Omar doesn't care what you or the rest of Americans think; she despises Jews.  If we don't like it, T.S. 

AOC is now taking a line from Hillary Clinton... there seems to be a vast right wing conspiracy against her.   Poor darling...

TODAY'S QUOTE:
"I don't think most of Congress knows how economics works."Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

No comments:

Post a Comment