Friday, November 2, 2018

TAKE YOUR POLITICAL ADS AND STUFF THEM

I don't know about you, but I am so sick and tired of all of the political ads, I'm actually inclined not to vote at all.  I'm getting bombarded with emails, text messages and phone calls.  They all tell me that, if I don't contribute big bucks now, the Republicans are going to lose the House, the Senate or both.  Well, so what?  Outside of President Trump, just what in the hell did the Republicans accomplish over the last two years?  And they have the gall to make me pay for every text message they send me?

JUST WHEN IN THE SAM HELL ARE THEY GOING TO START STANDING UP FOR AMERICANS?  And no... that doesn't mean I'm voting for Democrats; it just means that I might not vote at all. 

*****
As much as I hate to say this, the 14th Amendment is the 14th Amendment and it says that "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."  Dammit, I don't see how President Trump can trump that, but I certainly agree with this concept.  Maybe we need another amendment?

OMG!  What are we going to do?  Thousands of Google employees walked out at company locations worldwide on yesterday to protest sexual harassment, pay inequality and a workplace culture that dismisses victims and tolerates abuse of power.  Now we have no way to find our way around!!! 

I wonder if Megyn Kelly has filed for her unemployment compensation? 

A public service announcement encourages students to gather up their parents' guns and turn them in at their school.  The ad was filmed at the North Oakland Community Charter School in California with the school’s permission.  Supposing a burglar broke into their house in the middle of the night and shot and killed the parents; just who's fault would that be? 

It appears that George Soros may have funded a part of the now infamous dossier which alleges Trump, - Russian "collusion."  

TODAY'S QUOTE:
"Nobody will ever deprive the the American people of the right to vote except the American people themselves, and the only way they could do this is by not voting." ~ Franklin D. Roosevelt
 

No comments:

Post a Comment