Saturday, November 13, 2010

LEFT NEEDS TO MOVE

I am so sick and tired of hearing how we can't do this or that because of the left... they won't back down.   We can't keep taxes from going up or make spending go down or anything else good happen to this country because the left won't stand for it. 

If there's a vote about anything and 70% of the people are in favor of a position the leftists don't like, they will sue, use the ACLU, demonstrate and raise holy hell to get their way.  What's just as bad, as far as I am concerned, is that the rest of us have been keeping our damned mouths shut; therefore, they get away with their unacceptable behaviors. 

Well, I'm not keeping my mouth shut any longer.  If they don't like what the majority of this country stands for, they should pack up and move back to whatever rock their ancestors crawled out from under.  Just because this country is free does not give them any right whatsoever to control my life or what I buy, eat, sell, manufacture or worship.  

I, for one, am not going to tolerate their bully pulpits any longer.  I can be just as belligerent as they can; I'm from Burney. 

No comments:

Post a Comment