Friday, March 29, 2019

ILHAN OMAR, RASHIDA TLAIB NEED TO SHUT UP

Somebody needs to put Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar in their proper places... soon.  They are repugnant to our society and way of living.  It is up to them to assimilate into our country;  it is not up to us to assimilate into theirs. 

*****
Adam Schiff has been saying for two years now that he has proof President Trump colluded with the Russians in the 2016 elections.  Yet, he has not delivered one speck of such evidence.  Obviously, he is a liar and a scoundrel, (I'm not sure which one comes first.)  He should either release his evidence or sit down and shut up.

Michael Avenatti is classic proof: What goes around will come around.  Maybe Stormy Daniels will lend him some money for an attorney? 

Now that even the Democrats are ticked off over the way Chicago prosecutors handled the Jussie Smollett case, the prosecutors are squirming like night crawlers trying to cover their cabooses.  First move yesterday was to claim that the "agreement" was sealed by mistake.  That's amazing; I didn't know that Democrats made mistakes. 

Sean Hannity is saying Judge Jeanine Pirro will be back on the air tomorrow, but FOX NEWS has yet to confirm it.  I have removed all FOX NEWS shows from my DVR schedule; I do still watch Lou Dobbs on FOX BUSINESS NEWS and will watch Judge Pirro if she actually returns. I can no longer trust the content of FOX NEWS to actually be "fair and balanced." 

Spartacus has actually come out and alluded to his belief that the NRA and its members are responsible for gun violence in the country.  Maybe they should confine us to a leper colony?  

The real story nobody is talking about is that AOC was a failure at bartending and finally had to go into politics to make a living....

TODAY'S QUOTE:
"When I wrote my first blog post, I was nice and polite and got one response.  Now, I'm mean and nasty and still get one response.  Thank God my dog knows how to read." ~ The Unknown Scribbler

No comments:

Post a Comment