Monday, August 15, 2016

FOUR RECENT MYSTERIOUS DEATHS IN CLINTON’S ARENA



U.N. official John Ashe died in a suspicious accident on June 22, 2016 just a few days before he was slated to testify against the D.N.C. and Hillary Clinton.  Democratic staffer Seth Rich died July 10th after being shot in the back ten times while on his way to meet with the F.B.I. to discuss election fraud.  Victor Thorn, who wrote revealing books about the Clintons, died of a gunshot wound on a mountain top August 1, 2016 in what was claimed to be a suicide.  Shawn Lucas, a process-server in the anti-Clinton & D.N.C. fraud case and Bernie Sanders supporter died August 4, 2016. 

COMMENTS:

I’m not suggesting a conspiracy theory.  I’m not saying they are connected in any way, nor am I suggesting they might be connected to the 1993 “suicide” death of Vince Foster who had two bullet holes to the back of the head… both of which would have been fatal.  Nor am I going to link it with any other mysterious deaths over the years of people in the Clinton line of fire.  I’ll let you investigate and contemplate the situation and decide for yourself. 
 
TODAY’S QUERIES & ANSWERS:

Q. I understand they are trying to link donors to the Clinton Foundation to Hillary as Secretary of State.  How about checking her visitors and meeting logs?  (Dewayne ~ Morgan City, LA)
A. Great idea, but there’s a glitch.  Hillary had Huma Abedin destroy those records. 

Q. I sure would like to know what the questions and answers were when Hillary met with the F.B.I.  Is there any chance that will come out?  (Myrna ~ Burbank, CA)
A. Hillary’s attorneys demanded that the interview not be recorded and James Comey’s F.B.I. took the highly unusual step of agreeing to that condition.  I don’t know if there were any written notes taken, but I would suspect that there were not… or that they, too, have been destroyed. 

Q. I find it difficult to believe that Hillary and Bill made over $1 million in charitable donations.  Do you have any idea who to?  (Buck ~ Farmington, NM)
A. So you’re a cynic?  $1 million to the Clinton Family Foundation, (different from the Clinton Foundation), and $42,000 to Desert Classic Charities… which then donated $700,000 to the Hillary, Bill and Chelsea Clinton Foundation.  Stifle yourself. 

TODAY’S QUOTE:

“In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” ~ George Orwell

TODAY’S VIDEO:



No comments:

Post a Comment