Saturday, February 19, 2011

A REAL SNOW JOB

Looking out the front window, I see without difficulty that there is a lot of snow to shovel.  With a doctor nagging at me to get more exercise, I considered the situation carefully and decided that I have enough food to last until the snow melts, so screw it.  

Up there in Wisconsin where all of those state workers are protesting about losing some benefits, my first inclination is to let them secede from the Union, but I like their cheese.  I guess the union rabble-rousers really have things stirred up.  No doubt, the S.E.I.U. and ACORN and the remnants thereof are on the scene at the behest, or at least at the blessing of, Sheik Mohamed Barack Hussien Obama.   It seems that the left-wing Democrats see this issue as being a direct assault on their very existence.  

They have too many bills to pay and not enough money, but Obama, the unions are the public employees don't seem to care one iota.  Well, the alternative can't be to print money, since Wisconsin can't do that.  The only alternative is to start laying employees off and, in a Reaganesque moment, that's exactly what I would do.  Fire them... every last one of them.  There are millions of unemployed Americans ready and willing to take those jobs without the benefits, just to get food on the table.  

HELLO UP THERE you cheeseheads!  Listen up!  You CAN be replaced! And, unless you come to the table, you should be.  

No comments:

Post a Comment