Saturday, November 15, 2014

ANTI-CHRISTIAN,ANTI-JUDAISM VENGEANCE CONTINUES


The Anchorage Baptist Temple has been hosting the State’s wrestling tournament for the past seven years; this is a freebie, because they make no money for hosting the event.  An attendee of the 2013 event complained to Americans United for Separation of Church and State, which then told the Alaska School Activities Association that public entities could not sanction prayer at a school extracurricular event. The Temple stood firm, saying “That’s who we are.”  Going on, “We do the Pledge of Allegiance, the flag is displayed, we sing the national anthem, say a prayer and then we wrestle.”  And so, Anchorage Christian Schools, in declining to host a prayer-less event, was stripped of their ability to host the tournament that they had hosted so many times before.

COMMENTS:
Unless you’re a Muslim, there is a war against religion in this country and it has to stop, and I’ll be damned if I am going to start wearing a rag on my head.  Enough is enough. I fear in my own mind that the day will come when I will need my gun.  WHAT are we allowing our country to become?  

TODAY’S QUERIES & ANSWERS:
Q. Al Qaeda is now joining forces with I.S.I.S. and Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the I.S.I.S. leader the White House thought we might have killed in a recent raid, is now taunting the U.S., saying we will have to put boots on the ground over there so I.S.I.S. can kill them.  To me, this is getting worse and worse.  How do you feel?  (Xia ~ Monterey Park, CA)
A. I am angered by the fact that our President denied, denied and denied their existence, let alone their threat, until the beheadings came and there was an American uproar.  Had he been a proactive President instead of one who has always voted “present” in his life, we could have reacted much earlier and we might not be in this predicament.  His performance as President is 180 degrees opposite from the Navy Seals who put their lives in harm’s way and took out Bin Laden.  In short, I see him as being an overly narcissistic “bully coward.” And that's being nice. 

Q. Pelosi says the media is sexist because it keeps asking her if she is going to step down as House Minority leader after leading her House Democrats to their worst shellacking in decades.  How come everyone who does not do what they say, bow down and kiss their feet… is a sexist or racist?  (Edgar ~ Colorado Springs, CO)
A. Just because she always has that “deer in the headlights” look doesn’t mean that we look down on her in the same way she looks down on us.  But, I do notice that all Democratic incumbents seem to be such Obama zombies that they refuse to take the blame for their own shortcomings and mistakes just like he does; and, by the way, that includes Harry Reid. Does that make me sexist? 

Q. Who do you think is more of a detriment to the world society, Obama or Putin?  (Justin ~ Las Vegas, NV)
A. In their own ways, it’s a toss-up. And you could add some other names of those equally detrimental: Assad is the first to come to mind, followed closely by Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid.  Oh shame on me... I forgot Igor. 

TODAY’S QUOTE:
“The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it.” ~ Albert Einstein

TODAY’S VIDEO:

No comments:

Post a Comment